Learn Everything You Need to work. A full Stack Development Program makes you skilled in working with frontend,Backend, Database, Other Essential Technologies and Debuggin/Version Control.
- Full Stack Java Developer
- Core UI Development
- BACK-END DVELOPMENT
- Fundamental of DevOps
- Database Using SQL & NOSQLI
Core UI Development
HTML (Hyper Text Mark-up Language)
HTML is the core elements for designing, implementing and representing documents to be displayed in a web browser
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
CSS represents way of appearance a web page is delivered on web.
JSON is open-standard human-readable text file format to transmit data between heterogeneous system.
XML (Extensible Mark-up Language)
XML was the first language to be used as the data transformation between two different systems.
Primary Assessment Test With Mentor
Php, Java, .Net, C#sharp
Php, Java, .Net, Android, iOs
Technology & Framework*
Php- Core Php, codeigniter, Laravel,
.Net- Webforms, Web MVC
Android- Android Support With Java, Android SDK
Angular- Client Side
Technology & Framework
- Php- Core Php, codeigniter, Laravel,
- Java- Spring, Spring-boot, Spring MVC,
- .Net- Webforms, Web MVC
- Android- Android Support With Java, Android SDK
- Database and Architecture- MySQL, HyberNet, JPA, ORM
- Angular- Client Side
Full Stack Java Developer
The Full Stack Development Program makes you skilled in working with Frontend, Backend, Database, Other Essential Technologies, and Debugging/Version Control. It enhances your skill to work in DevOps continuous development environment including GIT, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, etc. As a full-stack developer, you can take any role in software and web development.
Back End Development
Cover all necessary topic of object-oriented programming in Java such as Identifiers, Keywords, and Data Types, Variables, Operators, Expressions and Flow Control, Loop Statement, Arrays, Classes and Objects, Inheritance, Generics, Exceptions and Assertions, Basic I/O, File I/O, Multithreading Programming etc.
JEE- Business Component Development
JEE – Web Component Development
Fundmental of DevOps
DevOps is primarily associated with software development,but its principles are increasingly applied to other projects and processes for CI/CD. This makes the DevOps Master interesting to IT professionals who wish to extend their knowledge to cover the latest developments in IT management. Application developers, product owners, Agile Scrum masters, project managers, test managers and IT service managers would all benefit from this course.
2nd Assessment Test (Module 1 to Module 3)
Database Using SQL & NOSQLI
You'll find that most databases used in business these days are relational databases, as opposed to a flat file or hierarchical database. Relational database have the clout to handle multitudes of data and complex queries, whereas a flat file takes up more space and memory and is less efficient.
Database and Architecture
MySQL, HyberNet, JPA, ORM
Assessment Test (Module 1 to Module 5)
On Job Training
For General Queries on IT Internship, you may call the following numbers
+91 - 84484 40833
For General Queries on IT Internship, you may message the following mailid.
For Technical Queries on application form, payment etc
+91 - 84484 40833
Note: Helpdesk phone support will be available between 10.00am and 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Faq content here
PHP is a general-purpose scripting language especially suited to web development. It was originally created by Danish-Canadian programmer Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. The PHP reference implementation is now produced by The PHP Group. PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page, but it now stands for the recursive initialism PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
Java was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which has since been acquired by Oracle) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform.
The .NET Framework (pronounced as "dot net") is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library called Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment (in contrast to a hardware environment) named the Common Language Runtime (CLR).
Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android is developed by a consortium of developers known as the Open Handset Alliance and commercially sponsored by Google. It was unveiled in November 2007, with the first commercial Android device, the HTC Dream, being launched in September 2008.
Shippingkaro IT Internship Apply.
Shippingkaro Training Academy is a forthcoming program of Shippingkaro.It is a learning platform for upcoming software developers where you learn and earn simultaneously. We provide extensive live training and hands on experience on the latest tools and frameworks used in the software development industry. We offer a culture of purpose where we invest in your happiness and career growth.
- Students who have completed/pursuing a BE/BTech/BSc (IT & CS)/MTech/MS and other related degree in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Basic knowledge and interest areas related to language such as Java, Php, .Net, C#Sharp
- Good problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- You will be required to attend your classes regularly actively. Being absent for no reason will have a direct effect on your scorecard
- You will be required to interact/engage your mentor on regular basis, ask relevant questions and squeeze more than what it is being taught
- As a Trainee, you will be required to complete your weekly task assigned to you by your instructor
- During the internship, you will be responsible for building the applications for various products of Internkings (E-Commerce/Logistics/ Banking Software)
- We offer an intensive training program starting from understanding very basic languages and frameworks such as Java, JPA, spring boot, Angular, CodeIgniter, Laravel,etc. to using modern software in the corporate setting
- We have a group of highly qualified mentors and experts on the field who will guide you throughout your training and internship session
- 8-10 days pre-training sessions to polish your basic concept in programming languages and data structures and algorithms
- Based on your performance during your training period and mentor evaluation, you will be entitled to multiple perks/rewards
- After your training program, you will be offered an internship/PPOopportunity in which you will be working on a live project/module and do a practical implementation of your skills
|Attendance||5 points for every session attended with >= 80% duration||200|
|Assignments||10 points for submission of every assignment||100|
|Evaluation of assignments||Graded 0 to 20 with respect to each submission||200|
|On Job Training||Graded 0 to 20 for every completion of module||200|
|Assessments||Graded 0 to 50 for every assessment||200|
|Mentor remarks||Overall 0 to 100 for performance over the training||100||Maximum points||1000|
|No. Of Referrals||Amount (Rs)||Bonus (Rs)|
|No. Of Refeerals||Amount (Rs)||Bonus (Rs)|
Post 25 referrals, an Intern gets an amount of Rs 500 for every referral and an additional bonus of Rs 2500 for every 10th multiple referral hereafter
Training duration- Minimum 2 months.
*Duration can be increased for students who want to work more on projects and work more on their skills.
As it is a virtual training and internship program, we will onboard all interested students with basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAVA, and PHP.
- The points scored by a trainee will be converted into cash by multiplying factor of 0.8 (1 point = Rs 0.80)
- Trainees securing more than 850 points can be considered for PPO
- Trainees securing more than 750 points can be considered for getting Live Project opportunity
- Trainees securing more than 500 points will be awarded the certification of training
- Points can be redeemed only when the students are eligible for the certificate i.e. score at least 500 points
- The completion certificate will be awarded only if the trainee passes all the assessment tests (require a minimum of 60% in each test)
For Eg: If a student scores 800 points, he will earn 800*0.8 = Rs 640
**Points can be redeemed if and only if a trainee refers at least 2 new trainees**